Restaurant Month in the Cayman Islands
October is Restaurant month in the Cayman Islands making it the perfect time to indulge! There are SO many amazing restaurants in the Grand Cayman that one of the hardest decisions to make while your on vacation is which ones to try. From seafood to pasta, local fare to international favorites – the quality and choice is unlike any other Caribbean island. In fact, most visitors liken the culinary scene to something of a metropolitan city, hence why we have been named the Culinary Capital of the Caribbean.
2015 Cayman Islands Restaurant Month
This year there are over 20 participating restaurants, each have created delicious 2-course and 3-course lunches and 3-course dinners (with wine pairing available at select restaurants) starting at just CI$10 for lunch and CI$25 for dinner.
A few recommendations from Cayman Villas…
- Abacus: An upbeat spot with contemporary dining options, located within Camana Bay.
- Agua: A mix of Mediterranean and Italian inspired dishes…the ceviche is a must-try!
- Casanovas: A staple Italian restaurant on the waterfront in George Town – a local favorite.
- Craft: Funky, cool new gastro pub on Seven Mile Beach. Plenty of craft beer to choose from.
- Cimboco: Affordable and delicious – a Caribbean inspired diner on the Seven Mile Beach strip.
- Deckers: Great food, and a famous Lobster night that draws a big crowd.
- Dukes: Casual and fun atmosphere. Easy menu with burgers, wraps and BBQ to name a few.
- The Bistro: French bistro at its best. Happy hour specials make trying their funky drink menu a must.
- The Brasserie: From farm-to-table or boat-to-plate. Fresh, delicious – but only open weeknights.
- Guy Harveys: Seafood menu, nightly specials and a great location to watch the sunset from their balcony.
- Island Naturals: Healthy vegetarian and vegan options available. Located on Seven Mile.
- Icoa: Cafe by day and fine dining by night. Themed nights and creative specials make this a fun choice.
- Lobster Pot: Waterfront seafood restaurant with a stunning panoramic views from their new terrace.
- Ortinique at Camana Bay: Caribbean recipes with their own signature flare from Chef Cindy Hutson.
- Mizu: Sushi and Asian food including their own teppanyaki grill. A cosmopolitan dining setting indoor or outdoor.
- Rackams: Easy, casual waterfront dining. A divers favorite spot in George Town.
- The Waterfront: Imagine your favorite diner and step it up for a healthier more upscale version. Yummy and affordable.
- Grand Old House: A classic plantation house setting on the water in South Sound.
View all participating restaurants and menus.